3-weeks in Mexico, free flight, free accomodation and some money on the side, all in return for some blogging and vlogging. How awesome does that sound chicas!
An event production company in Seattle is on a serious hunt down for bloggers to cover Spring Break festivities in Cancun and Acapulco this coming March 2007. Guy slots are full, but there are still a few hotspots for the girls.
This is totally for you if you are:
-Able to seek out and document the intriguing and the extraordinary
Some more things you need to know:
* Each blogger will be expected to generate 4 written and 4 video posts per day, 6 days a week for three weeks.
* Internet connection will be provided for each blogger in both cities.
* Each blogger will be expected to keep informed of scheduled events in each city and write about or record events.
* Coverage of certain events may be dictated by the Producers, others will be at the discretion of the blogger.
Technical position requirements:
* Familiarity with HTML
* Familiarity with blogging software
* At least 40 WPM typing speed
* Availability to travel to Mexico for three weeks in March, 2007.
* Your own laptop computer and video camera
* Available for phone consultations with the Producers in advance of the March assignment.
* Available to work for three weeks in March 2007.
* Tentative dates are March 4 – 25
* Round trip air fare from Continental United States to destination city in Mexico.
* Lodging for the duration of the assignment
* Weekly stipend for the 3 weeks of the assignment
How to apply:
* Send resume, cover letter, and 100 word writing sample to email@example.com
* Please include â€œSpring Break Bloggerâ€ in the subject heading.
* Include why you think you’re the best candidate for one of these positions
NB:The position is for March, so the deadline is NOW.
If only I was in the same continent!